Valid from: 01.09.2022.
We are happy you have visited our Website. Please read these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: “GTC” or “Terms”) carefully, as these Terms and Conditions govern the terms of our products and services to you. This General Terms and Conditions is also a substantial component of the contract which is concluded if you order one of our products and/or services through our Website. Also this General Terms and Conditions contains useful and important information about the Service Provider, our services, payment conditions, your rights and obligations, complaint management, etc.
The Service Provider is Europe Match GmbH Magyarországi Fióktelep (hereinafter: “Service Provider” or “Operator”)
The Website of the Service Provider is the following Website (hereinafter: “Website“): https://europematch.eu/
General information on the Service Provider
Company Europe Match GmbH Magyarországi Fióktelep
Headquarters: 6724 Szeged, Bakay Nándor utca 7-9.
Business Registration Number: 06-17-000009
Registrar Court: Court of Szeged Court of Registration
Tax number: 22255686-2-06
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-80631613 Erste Bank Hungary Nyrt.
Website address: https://europematch.eu/
Chamber membership: Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Csongrád)
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Customer Service Phone: +3662887325
Hosting provider name: Rackforest Kft.
Address of hosting provider: 1132 Budapest Victor Hugo u. 11 5. em. B05001.
Web Hosting Provider Web Address: https://rackforest.com
Phone: +36 1 211 0044
The Service Provider operates a customer service and complaint handling service every working day, which is readily available to customers at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions related to the operation of the Website, the ordering and delivery process, we are available at the contact details provided!
- General terms
- By accepting these GTC, you agree to the 45/2014. (II.26.) Pursuant to § 12 of the Government Decree (hereinafter: Government Decree), you agree that the Service provider will provide you with the information prescribed in § 11 (1) of the Government Decree, not on paper, but on another durable data medium, i.e. in .pdf format.
- The Service provider operates a web store related to the wholesale and retail trade of matches (hereinafter: Webstore or Website). The Service provider sells matches (hereinafter: Product or Products) through the Webstore, in connection with which you have the opportunity to order from the Products.
- The Service provider sells the Products through the Webstore. The Products available in the Webstore are made available by the Service provider. If the rules for the sale of Products differ from the general rules, these GTC will indicate this separately.
- These GTC define the terms and conditions for the purchase of Products between the Operator and natural persons using the Website, as well as legal entities (hereinafter: Customer or Buyer; Operator and Customer together hereafter: Parties), as well as the rights and obligations arising between the Parties.
- Based on Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, a natural person acting outside the scope of his profession, independent occupation or business activity is considered a consumer. Based on the above, Customers of the Website can be both consumers and non-consumers. In these GTC, the provisions that apply to both consumers and non-consumers are the user Customer, where the provisions apply only to consumers, the user is the consumer (hereinafter: Consumer or Consumers).
- The Service Provider is not a signatory to the Code of Conduct for Prohibiting Unfair Commercial Practices against Consumers and has not signed it.
- In case of purchase of the Products, the Customer enters into a service relationship with the Operator. Based on the above, the purchase of the Product is a contract between the Operator and the Customer, in which the Operator undertakes to carry out the ordering process, and the Customer pays the consideration for the ordered Product.
- The details of the Operator (e.g. headquarters, postal address, telephone number, electronic mail address, and to whom the consumer can address its complaints) can be found on the Website and in these General Terms and Conditions.
- The contract between the Operator and the Buyer is created for the purchase of Products (fixed-term contract).
- The language of the contract, the form of the contract
- The language of the contracts covered by these General Terms and Conditions is English.
- Contracts covered by these GTC are not written contracts, they are not filed by the Operator. The parts of the contract are the order, the confirmation of the order, the invoice, and the GTC in effect at the time of the order.
- Limitations of the Operator’s service
- The Customer acknowledges that due to the peculiarities of the Internet, the continuous operation of the Website may be interrupted despite the prior knowledge and intention of the Operator. Accordingly, the Operator does not guarantee the error-free and trouble-free operation of the service and the related website, or that access to the service will be continuous or error-free. Service means the services available on the Website.
- Responsibility of the Operator
- The Operator is only liable for damages caused by intentional or grossly negligent errors attributable to him. The amount of liability cannot exceed the value of the transaction involving the use of the service.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Operator is not responsible for any damage or abuse that occurs during or as a result of payment by bank card.
- The Operator takes the utmost care in handling and storing personal data. However, the Internet and IT is an environment where the Operator is not liable or excluded for possible damages caused by indefensible attacks that take place despite the utmost care.
- The Operator excludes responsibility for any damage caused by the contractual or illegal activity or omission of the Buyer or a third party.
- Operation of digital data content, technical protection measures
- The availability of servers providing data is over 99.9% per year. You can find out more information about the operation of the digital data content and the applicable technical protection measures on the website of the Storage service provider.
- After clicking on the “User” icon, the Customer can start registering on the Website by filling out the registration form on the “My Account” page.
- In the case of registration, by entering a name, e-mail address, and password, it is possible for the Customer to enter his data only once and not during the use of each service. Of course, the Buyer can withdraw or modify the above setting at any time.
- The Buyer can also order a Product without registration.
- Costumer data
- The Buyer bears full responsibility for the username and password pair associated with his user account, as well as for all purchases and other activities made through it. The Customer undertakes to notify the Operator immediately in the event of any unauthorized use of his data (e.g. his ID and password) or any other breach of security. The Operator excludes liability for damages arising from the storage of the password or the transfer of the username and password to a third party.
- The Customer can order the Products of the Website without registering on the website.
- The condition for ordering the Product is that the Buyer accepts these GTC and the data protection policy and recognizes their provisions as binding on him.
- The order is placed electronically, by filling out and sending a data sheet through the website. In the case of registration, by entering an e-mail address and password, it is possible for the Customer to enter his data only once and not during the use of each service. Of course, the Buyer can withdraw or modify the above setting at any time.
- The Customer declares and is responsible for having provided his true data to the Website. The Operator disclaims any responsibility for any damage resulting from incorrect, incorrect or false data or e-mail address provided during the purchase. The Customer accepts that the Operator performs and issues an invoice to the Customer in accordance with the data provided by the Customer in case of online payment. If there are any changes to your data, please update them immediately by making changes on the Website. The Buyer has the opportunity to check and modify his data at any time. The Operator is entitled to delete obviously incorrect or false data and, in case of doubt, is entitled to verify the authenticity of the Buyer.
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse the Customer’s order in justified cases, especially in case of providing untrue or incomplete data, or in case of any abuse on the Website.
- If you purchase a Product on the Website for a third party, we inform you that you are responsible for the fact that the third party has given the Operator their consent to process the third party’s data in connection with the order.
- The Operator manages the Customer’s personal data based on the provisions of the Data Management Information.
- Information about the price of the Products
- The essential properties of the Products can be found in the Web Store. In the Web Store, you can find complete information about the available Products and their prices, in gross form, with a reference to legal Hungarian currency. The price of the Products includes the VAT payable in each case.
- In addition to the gross prices indicated on the shopping interface, the Buyer may incur additional costs (e.g. shipping costs). The Operator does not apply indefinite or flat-rate contracts. The amount of compensation includes all costs related to the given purchase.
- The Website – individual subscribers of the Buyer or other based on your contract, you may not charge any other fees other than the fees of your telecommunications service provider. The Operator does not use a premium service.
- Procedure for purchasing the Product, payment terms
- The Product you have selected can be placed in the basket using the “Add to basket” button. After adding the product to the cart, the required number of the Product can be set. After entering the quantity and number of pieces, the order amount is recalculated after using the “Update cart” button.
- During the purchase, the Buyer has the opportunity to modify, delete the contents of the basket, or select new Products.
- By clicking the “Proceed to checkout” button, you will be taken to the order details interface, where you enter the billing information.
- If it is necessary to correct the data, the Buyer can do so indefinitely until he has clicked on the “Payment” button. By clicking the “Payment” button, an order with a payment obligation is created, and by pressing the “Payment” button, you accept the terms of the contract for the Product, as well as the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions. After sending the order, you have the opportunity to correct the data entry errors in the following way: within 24 hours after sending the order, send the correction of the data entry errors to the e-mail address of the Operator (email@example.com).
- According to the practice developed in connection with the Website, based on the order of the Product, the contract is established upon receipt of the e-mail confirming the order, and the Website sends the confirmation e-mail within 48 hours after the Customer’s order. The confirmation e-mail contains the price of the Product or Products, as well as the General Terms and Conditions (in .pdf format). The contract between the Parties is established with the confirmation e-mail.
- The Operator sends an automatic confirmation e-mail confirming the purchase to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. If the Buyer provides an incorrect e-mail address, then the Buyer is responsible for any resulting damage, and the Operator is excluded from liability.
- If the Buyer does not receive the above confirmation e-mail within a few minutes after the purchase, the reason for this may be a technical or other connection error. In this case, please do not repeat the transaction, but contact the Operator’s customer service immediately (contact details for the customer service can be found at the beginning of the General Terms and Conditions). Customer service will fix the problem.
- If, for any reason, the Buyer does not receive confirmation of his order within 48 hours, the Buyer is released from his obligation to make an offer, i.e. he is no longer bound by his order and is not obliged to accept or pay for it. If you have already paid for your order, the Operator will refund you immediately, but no later than within 48 hours.
- Selecting the Product does not obligate the Buyer to purchase. If you do not complete the order process, the selected Product will be deleted and the previously selected Product will become available again to other users of the Website.
- Method of payment
- For the purchase of the Product, the Operator provides the following payment methods on the Website:
- by online bank transfer (bank card): On the Website, you can pay with a bank card issued by American Express, Discover, VISA and Mastercard card issuers. The Operator does not store the data provided during payment.
- During the purchase process, the Buyer has no obligations beyond the payment of the Product’s consideration (or shipping costs). The Customer does not provide the Operator with a deposit or other financial security.
- Delivery options, delivery costs
Home delivery by GLS, DHL, Schenker, DSV courier services is provided as a pick-up option for Buyers.
- Home delivery by GLS, DHL, Schenker, DSV courier service
- Packages containing the Products are delivered on working days between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The courier service will attempt to deliver twice, and the Buyer will bear the cost of delivery and return of unclaimed packages.
- IMPORTANT: If receiving the package at the specified address may encounter any obstacles, limitations, or other related problems may arise (e.g. the person authorized to receive the package is not present at the address during the day, etc.), please indicate this in the “Note” column during your order. the Operator forwards this to the courier service.
- The shipping fee is the amount indicated at the time of purchase.
- Sales by resellers
- The Operator also sells its Products to Buyers who resell the purchased Product (hereinafter: Resellers).
- In the event that the purchase of the Operator’s Products is not from the Operator, but from a Reseller, the purchasers from the Reseller may not assert against the Operator the provisions set out in this contract
- right of withdrawal,
- accessory warranty right,
- warranty provisions,
- complaint handling provisions.
Buyers from the Reseller can assert their above-mentioned rights against the Reseller on the basis of the Reseller’s contracts and the laws in force at all times.
- Copyrights and intellectual properties
- The Website is protected by copyright. The operator is the copyright holder or the authorized user of all non-user content displayed on the Website, any author’s work or other intellectual creation (including, among others, all graphics and other materials, the layout and editing of the Website interface, the software and other solutions used , idea, implementation).
- The operator is entitled to use all non-user trademarks (brand names, logos, etc.) on the Website. Registration, use of the Website, and no provision of the General Terms and Conditions grant the user the right to any use or utilization of any trade name or trademark on the Website.
- In addition to the display associated with the intended use of the Website, the necessary temporary duplication and the making of copies for private purposes, these intellectual works may not be used or utilized in any other form without the prior written permission of the Operator.
- Unilateral modification of the GTC content
- The Website reserves the right to amend the General Terms and Conditions in accordance with Act V of 2013 6:191 of the Civil Code. based on paragraph (4) of § The initial temporal validity of the General Terms and Conditions is indicated by the date under the title at the top of the page.
- Modifications to the General Terms and Conditions are indicated separately on the Website. Please notify our website within 15 days if you do not wish to accept the amended GTC. If you do not notify us of this within 15 days, you will accept the amended General Terms and Conditions. If you indicate within 15 days that you do not wish to accept the amended GTC, we will acknowledge this, but inform you that you will not be able to use the Website’s services. The General Terms and Conditions can only be amended for a valid reason, which may mean a significant change in the operation of the Website, a change in legislation, an official decision, promotions, new services, etc.
- The Customer’s right of withdrawal, accessory warranty, product warranty
This chapter is governed by the provisions of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code.
- The Consumer’s right of withdrawal
The provisions of this chapter apply only to consumers.
- In connection with the purchase, the Consumer has the right of withdrawal according to the conditions specified in these GTC.
- The right of withdrawal means that you can unilaterally withdraw from a contract concluded on the Internet (remotely) on the basis of legal authorization and, in the case of returning the Product, you can demand a refund of the amount you paid from the Operator.
- According to § 20 of the Regulation, the Consumer has the right to cancel without giving reasons. In the case of a contract for the sale of a product, the Consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal within the time limit from the date of receipt of the product by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, of the last delivered product, in the case of the sale and purchase of several products, if the service of each product takes place at a different time.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The Consumer’s right of withdrawal extends from the beginning of the order to 14 days after receipt or delivery.
- We can consider your statement to exercise the right of withdrawal to have been validated within the deadline if you send your statement within the above deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement of your intention to withdraw (e.g. by post, fax or electronic mail) to the address specified in point I. The Consumer can also exercise his right of withdrawal by using the sample withdrawal statement attached as Annex 1 of these GTC. The declaration must be sent to the Operator.
- The Consumer bears the costs incurred in connection with the return of the Product due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The Consumer will not be charged any other costs.
- The Order makes it clear that in case of cancellation, not only the purchase price, but also the costs incurred in connection with the performance (e.g. the costs of delivering the Product) will be returned to the Consumer. However, the full cost of the transport is not returned to the Consumer in all cases, as the Government Decree also states that if the Consumer chooses the least expensive transport method other than the usual transport method, the Operator is not obliged to reimburse the resulting additional costs. This means that if, for example, the Consumer chooses a “more expensive” delivery that is faster than the “normal” delivery undertaken by the Operator, or takes place only during a specific period of the day, then in case of cancellation, the Operator will only pay the amount corresponding to the “normal” delivery fee is obliged to refund it to the Consumer (extra shipping costs are therefore not refunded).
- The Operator may demand compensation for the reduction in value resulting from use that exceeds the use necessary to determine the nature, properties and operation of the Product.
- Obligations of the Operator in the event of cancellation by the Consumer:
If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Operator shall refund the full amount paid by the Consumer as compensation, including the costs incurred in connection with the performance, immediately, but no later than within fourteen days of learning of the withdrawal. In case of cancellation, the Operator will refund the amount due to the Consumer in the same way as the payment method used by the Consumer. With regard to the Operator’s right of retention, in the case of a contract for the sale of a Product, the Operator may withhold the amount of compensation until the Consumer has returned the Product or has proven beyond doubt that he has returned it. Of the two, the earlier date must be taken into account. The Operator does not have the right of retention if he agreed to transport the Product back himself.
- In the event of termination of the Consumer’s obligations
If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, he must return the Product immediately, but no later than within fourteen days from the notification of withdrawal, or hand it over to the Operator or a person authorized by the Operator to receive the Product, unless the Operator has undertaken to transport the Product back himself. The Consumer bears only the direct cost of returning the Product, unless the Operator has undertaken to bear this cost. In the case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer is not obliged to bear certain costs: – the full or partial costs of fulfilling the contract for the provision of the service, if the Operator has not fulfilled its obligation to provide information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal, or the Consumer has not requested the right to exercise the right of withdrawal the commencement of performance of the contract before the expiry of the deadline, – if the Consumer has not given express, prior consent for the performance to begin before the expiry of the 14-day deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal, – if the Consumer has not declared that he is aware of it at the same time as giving his express prior consent, that with his consent he loses his right to exercise the right of withdrawal, or – the Operator failed to provide a confirmation on a durable data medium when handing over a copy of the concluded contract, but no later than when handing over.
- If the Operator has not fulfilled its obligation to provide information regarding the right of withdrawal, the above withdrawal deadline will be extended by twelve months.
- Accessory warranty for the consumer
The provisions of this chapter apply only to consumers.
- We can inform you about the accessory warranty as a right of the Consumer as follows.
Essentially, the accessory warranty means that in case of sale of the Product, the Operator is liable for the accessory warranty for the defect of the Product (more precisely, for the defect that occurs due to the cause of the defect already existing in the Product at the time of purchase).
In which case can you exercise your accessory warranty right?
In the event of defective performance by the Operator, you may assert a warranty claim against the Operator in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code.
What rights are you entitled to based on your warranty claim?
You can – according to your choice – make use of the following accessory warranty claims:
You can request a repair or replacement, unless the fulfillment of your chosen request is impossible or would involve disproportionate additional costs for the Operator compared to the fulfillment of other requests. If you did not or could not ask for the repair or replacement, you can request a proportional delivery of the compensation or you can repair the defect at the expense of the Operator, or you can have it repaired by someone else or – as a last resort – you can also withdraw from the contract.
You can switch from your chosen accessory warranty right to another, but you will bear the cost of the switch, unless it was justified or the Operator gave a reason for it.
What is the deadline for asserting your warranty claim?
You are obliged to report the error immediately after discovering it, but no later than within two months of discovering the error. At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you can no longer assert your accessory warranty rights beyond the one-year limitation period from the completion of the contract.
Who can you enforce your accessory warranty claim against?
You can assert your accessory warranty claim against the Operator.
What other conditions are there for asserting your accessory warranty rights?
Within six months from the date of delivery, there is no other condition for validating your accessory warranty claim other than reporting the defect, if you prove that the Product or service was provided by the Operator. However, after six months have passed since the performance, you are already obliged to prove that the defect you recognized was already present at the time of performance.
- Product warranty for the consumer
The provisions of this chapter apply only to consumers.
- We can inform you about the product warranty, as a right of the Consumer, as follows.
In which case can you use your product warranty right?
In the event of a defect in a movable thing (Product), you can – according to your choice – assert a warranty claim for accessories or a claim for product warranty.
What rights do you have based on your product warranty claim?
As a product warranty claim, you can only request the repair or replacement of the defective Product.
In which case is the Product considered defective?
The Product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time it was placed on the market or if it does not have the properties described by the manufacturer.
What is the deadline for asserting your product warranty claim?
You can assert your product warranty claim within two years of the Product being placed on the market by the manufacturer. After this deadline, you will lose this right.
Against whom and under what other conditions can you enforce your product warranty claim?
You can only exercise your product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. You must prove the defect of the Product in the event of a product warranty claim.
In what cases is the manufacturer (distributor) exempt from product warranty obligations?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if it can prove that:
- the Product was not manufactured or marketed as part of its business activities, or
- the defect was unrecognizable according to the state of science and technology at the time of placing it on the market or
- the defect of the Product results from the application of legislation or mandatory official regulations.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove one reason for exemption.
Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot assert an accessory warranty claim and a product warranty claim at the same time, parallel to each other. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully asserted, you may assert your accessory warranty claim for the replaced Product or repaired part against the manufacturer.
All Products sold by the Operator have a warranty in accordance with the current legislation and the commercial practice of the manufacturers.
In which case can you exercise your accessory warranty right?
In case of faulty performance, the Operator is obliged to provide a warranty based on the contract or legislation.
What rights are you entitled to under the warranty and within what time frame?
The Buyer is entitled to the rights contained in the warranty certificate within the time limit specified in the legislation applicable to the given Product.
When is the company released from its warranty obligation?
The company is exempted from the warranty obligation only if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after the performance (e.g.: can be traced back to an error in the instructions, improper use, disregard of the instructions for use and handling, improper storage, improper handling, vandalism, if the fault was caused by elemental damage or natural disaster).
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that due to the same defect, you cannot assert a claim for accessory warranty and warranty, or a claim for product warranty and warranty at the same time, in parallel with each other, otherwise, you are entitled to the rights arising from the warranty in Article XV of these General Terms and Conditions. (accessory warranty and product warranty) are entitled regardless of the rights specified in
The manufacturer or the Hungarian distributor undertakes a warranty in the event of faulty performance in accordance with the terms of the warranty certificate.
151/2003 on the mandatory warranty for certain consumer durables. (IX. 22.) Government decree defines the cases of mandatory warranty in the case of Consumers. The Products sold by the Operator were not listed in the referenced regulation, so the Operator is not obligated to provide a warranty based on the law.
- Complaint handling method
The provisions of this chapter apply only to consumers.
- The seat of the Operator, the place of complaint handling, the mailing address, electronic mail address, Internet address and telephone number of its customer service can be found in point I of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Consumer may verbally or in writing communicate to the Operator a complaint regarding the behavior, activity or omission of the Operator directly related to the provision or sale of the service. The Operator examines the verbal complaint immediately and, if possible, remedies it immediately. If the Consumer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, or the immediate investigation of the complaint is not possible, the Operator is obliged to record the complaint and its position in relation to it immediately, and in the case of a verbal complaint made in person, hand over a copy of it to the Consumer on the spot, by telephone or otherwise in the case of a verbal complaint communicated using an electronic communication service, to be sent to the Consumer at the latest at the same time as the substantive answer.
- The Operator shall respond to the written complaint in writing within thirty (30) days after its receipt and send it to the Consumer in the form of e-mail together with the above protocol. The Operator is obliged to justify his position rejecting the complaint. In case of rejection of the complaint, the Operator is obliged to inform the Consumer in writing about which authority or conciliation body can initiate the procedure with his complaint – according to its nature. The mailing address of the competent authority or the conciliation board based on the seat of the Operator must be provided.
- In case of a negative answer, you can contact the independent conciliation bodies operating alongside the county (capital) chambers of commerce and industry:
- Baranya Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 7625 Pécs, Majorosy Imre u. 36.
Phone number: (72) 507-154
Fax: (72) 507-152
Chamber: Dr. Bodnár József
- Bács-Kiskun Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4.
Phone number: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-532
Fax: (76) 501-538
Chamber: Dr. Horváth Zsuzsanna
- Békés Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 5600 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5.
Phone number: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775
Fax: (66) 324-976
Chamber: Dr. Bagdi László
- Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1.
Phone number: (46) 501-091, 501-870
Fax: (46) 501-099
Chamber: Dr. Tulipán Péter
- Budapesti Békéltető Testület
Seat: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Phone number: (1) 488-2131
Fax: (1) 488-2186
Chamber: Dr. Baranovszky György
- Csongrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Phone number: (62) 554-250/118 mellék
Fax: (62) 426-149
Chamber: Dr. Horváth Károly
- Fejér Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúséta tér 4-6.
Phone number: (22) 510-310
Fax: (22) 510-312
Chamber: Dr. Vári Kovács József
- Győr-Moson-Sopron Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a.
Phone number: (96) 520-202; 520-217
Fax: (96) 520-218
Chamber: Horváth László
- Hajdú-Bihar Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Phone number: 06-52-500-710, 06-52-500-745
Chamber: Dr. Hajnal Zsolt
- Heves Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15.
Telefonszáma: (36) 416-660/105 mellék
Fax: (36) 323-615
Chamber: Dr. Gordos Csaba
- Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8.
Phone number: (56) 510-610
Fax: (56) 370-005
Chamber: Dr. Lajkóné dr. Vígh Judit
- Komárom-Esztergom Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Phone number: (34) 513-010
Fax: (34) 316-259
Chamber: Dr. Rozsnyói György
- Nógrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a
Phone number: (32) 520-860
Fax: (32) 520-862
Chamber: Dr. Pongó Erik
- Pest Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. II. emelet 240.
Phone number: 06-1-269-0703
Chamber: dr. Csanádi Károly
- Somogy Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6.
Phone number: (82) 501-000
Fax: (82) 501-046
Chamber: Dr. Novák Ferenc
- Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2.
Phone number: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax: (42) 420-180
Chamber: Görömbeiné dr. Balmaz Katalin
- Tolna Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25.
Phone number: (74) 411-661
Fax: (74) 411-456
Chamber: Dr. Gáll Ferenc
- Vas Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2.
Phone number:: (94) 312-356
Fax: (94) 316-936
Chamber: Dr. Kövesdi Zoltán
- Veszprém Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3.
Phone number: (88) 814-111
Fax: (88) 412-150
Chamber: Dr. Vasvári Csaba
- Zala Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24.
Phone number: (92) 550-513
Fax: (92) 550-525
Chamber: Dr. Molnár Sándor
- Name of the competent conciliation body according to the seat of the Operator:
- Csongrád-Csanád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Seat: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Phone number: (62) 554-250/118 mellék
Fax: (62) 426-149
Chamber: Dr. Horváth Károly
- In the event of a complaint, the conciliation board at the Consumer’s place of residence is primarily competent.
- The conciliation board is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of disputes (consumer disputes) between the consumer and the company related to the quality and safety of the product, the application of product liability rules, the quality of the service, and the conclusion and performance of the contract between the parties. For this purpose, the conciliation board attempts to reach an agreement between the parties, and in case of failure, it makes a decision on the case in order to ensure simple, fast, efficient and cost-saving enforcement of consumer rights. At the request of the consumer or the business, the conciliation body provides advice on the rights of the consumer and the obligations of the consumer.
- We would like to inform you that the Website can submit a general declaration of submission, valid until withdrawn, to the conciliation board at its registered office or – with effect covering all conciliation boards – to the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in which it undertakes to submit itself to the conciliation board procedure and, in the absence of an agreement, to the decision made in such a procedure . In the declaration of submission, the Website may limit the extent and scope of its commitment to the value of the subject of the legal dispute determined by it or in some other way. The Website is exempt from the binding force of this declaration if it proves that it has been revoked in the same way as the undertaking before the conclusion of the contract.
- We would like to inform you that the Operator has an obligation to cooperate with regard to the procedure of the conciliation board.
- In the event of a consumer protection complaint, you can contact the regionally competent government offices. You can access the list of district offices of the territorially competent government offices at the following address: www.kormanyhivatal.hu
- If you wish to make a complaint about a product or service purchased online, you can initiate an out-of-court settlement of the complaint on the website below. The portal can only be used if you live in the EU and the dealer is also based in an EU country. https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show; https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- In case of violation of competition law rules, you can contact the Economic Competition Office
- Gazdasági Versenyhivatal
Seat: 1054 Budapest, Alkotmány u. 5.
Post code 1245 Budapest 5. Pf.1036
Phone number: (1) 472-8900
Fax: (1) 472-8905
- Final provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions are primarily governed by Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, Act 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses. (II. 26.) Government Decree, 151/2003 on the mandatory warranty for certain consumer durables. (IX. 22.) Government Decree and CLV of 1997 on consumer protection. law, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (April 27, 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and on the repeal of Regulation 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation) (GDPR), CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society. Act and the applicable Hungarian legislation are applicable.
Cancellation statement sample
(only fill in and return if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I/we, the undersigned, declare that I/we exercise my/our right of withdrawal regarding the contract for the sale of the following product/s: *
Date of conclusion of contract / date of acceptance: *
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s): (only in the case of a statement made on paper)